Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies made with Almond Flour
This Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies recipe uses almond flour and is the perfect low-carb peanut butter cookie for anyone doing keto.
Dietary: Dairy-Free | Grain-Free | Keto | Paleo | Vegetarian | Always Gluten-Free
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 24 cookies
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of unsalted softened butter
- 3/4 cup erythritol (Zuga Natural Sweetener)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup of almond flour (Anthony’s Goods)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (Camino Organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the cookie sheet by lightly greasing or lining them with parchment paper.
- using an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter, softened butter, natural sweetener, vanilla extract, and egg in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, and salt to the wet mixture. Stir the mixture with the electric blender until fully combined.
- Then drop by the tablespoon or use a small cookie scoop of dough to form little balls and place them on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Once the dough balls are on the cookie sheet, flatten them with the tines of a fork and make a crisscross design.
- Bake the cookies in the oven until they are lightly brown around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before eating and storing, as these cookies can be fragile until fully cool and set.