Zucchinis are a good source of fiber and antioxidants. Health benefits associated with zucchinis include improved digestion, heart health, weight loss, and reduced inflammation. Have a gluten-free Zucchini Cookie!
Zucchini Chocolate Cookies
Paleo | Vegetarian | Healthy Eats | Always Gluten-Free, Dairy-free, Nutritious & Delicious
Makes: 18 cookies
Time: 12 minutes
- 1 pkg chocolate raspberry cookie mix by Goddums™
- 1/2 cup chia seed butter – Healthy Crunch™
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup finely shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Grease or line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cookie mix, seed butter, and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer on high speed until combined, about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the egg and beat until combined. Stir in the zucchini until mixed throughout.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls or use a cookie scoop and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown around the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to the wire rack. Serve and enjoy!
NOTES: Microwave version
Scoop dough on a microwave-safe large plate or use muffin cups. Microwave for about 90 seconds. Serve and enjoy!