This Raspberry N’ Cream recipe is an easy gluten-free and dairy-free Snackalicious™ dessert! Made with some of our pantry items: coconut whipped cream, chia raspberry jam, and natural sweetener for a nutritious and delicious, dreamy cloud-9 combination.
Dietary: Egg-Free | Grain-Free | Low-Carb | Low Sugar | Keto | Vegan | Vegetarian
Time: 30 minutes
Makes 4 cups
- 1 can coconut whipping cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup natural sweetener granules
- 3 tablespoons chia raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Prepare the coconut whipped cream. In a mixing bowl, scoop the chilled can of coconut milk and add the natural sweetener. Beat with an electric mixer on low, increasing speed to high for 2 minutes. Beat until cream is light and fluffy. Place bowl in the refrigerator.
- Make the raspberry mixture. In a medium bowl whisk together the chia raspberry jam and lemon juice. Add raspberries and use a fork to mash some raspberries and leaving some partially whole. Set aside 1/2 cup. Add ½ of the coconut whipping cream and gently fold in.
- Layer raspberry & cream. Divide the raspberry/cream mixture into serving bowls, add the raspberry/jam mixture and then finish with the remaining whipping cream.
- Garnish with additional raspberries or mint leaves if desired. Serve and enjoy!