This Summer Peach Chickpea Cucumber Salad is loaded with nutritious summer produce dressed with a delicious gluten-free low sugar peach spread. Serve it as a vegetarian main dish or side dish this summer!
Dietary: Egg-Free | Grain-Free | Paleo | Vegan | Vegetarian
Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 3 cups
- 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Persian or English cucumbers
- 1 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (defrosted) corn (if using fresh, grilled is best)
- 1 peach, diced or 1 cup can diced peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup peach spread
- In a large serving bowl combine the chickpeas, cucumber, bell peppers, corn, and peach.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, peach spread oil salt, and pepper to taste. Pour the mixture over the salad and stir together until combined. Taste for seasoning and serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!