Easy Maple Cookies
Elevate your cookie game with these gluten-free maple-infused Canadian delights.
Dietary: Grain-Free | Paleo | Vegan | Vegetarian | Always Gluten-Free
Time: 8 Minutes
Makes: 44 cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (Maple Joe)
- 1 teaspoon. vanilla
- 1-3/4 cups almond flour (Pereg)
- 1-1/2 cups cassava flour (Anthony’s Good
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, maple syrup and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add the flour and salt and mix on low until combined. Wrap the dough and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll out the chilled dough to 1/8-inch thick between parchment paper. Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter, re-rolling until the dough is used up. Place dough on the prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies for 8- 10 minutes or until just beginning to turn golden. Allow to cool on the cookie sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!