Indulge your sweet tooth and satisfy your craving for something delicious with this easy-to-follow gluten-free chocolate souffle recipe!
Grain-Free | Nut-Free | Paleo | Vegetarian Always Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free, Nutritious and Delicious
Total Time: 15 minutes | Makes: 2 - 4 servings
- 1 cup (150 grams) of dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon (30 grams) dairy-free butter, plus more for prepping ramekins
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons (20 grams) coconut sugar plus more for prepping ramekins
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190C). Liberally butter 4 ramekins and coat all inside surfaces with melted butter and sprinkle of coconut sugar.
- Gently melt the chopped chocolate and butter in a medium-large bowl over barely simmering water, or melt in the microwave for 30 seconds and then additionally 10 seconds.
- When the chocolate is completely melted, let cool slightly and whisk in the egg yolks and salt, until smooth.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar in a separate bowl until foamy, then add the coconut sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the chocolate until no white streaks remain. Divide the batter equally between your prepared ramekins, and gently smooth out the top surface.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes until risen. The soufflés will still be a little wobbly. Serve asap with a dusting of grounded white chocolate or coconut whipping cream.
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and hashtag it #eatforlifer — We love to see your creations on Instagram and Facebook! Find us: @eatforlifebymarsha