Dietary: Gluten-Free | Dairy-Free | Grain-Free| Vegetarian | Healthy Eats
Makes: 1 loaf (12in x 4in)
Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 - 1/2 cups chocolate chips (Caminos chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375F (190). Line loaf pan (12 X 4) with parchment or spray with oil.
- Cream the butter, coconut oil, and brown sugar in a large bowl of a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat until combined. Whisk the baking soda, salt, almond flour, and cassava flour in a medium bowl. Add to the cream mixture 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes until lightly golden brown around the edges and a toothpick inserted in its center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to the wire rack. Serve and enjoy!
Tag us in your creations @eatforlifebymarsha #makeitglutenfree