Spice up your next meal with this delicious vegan and gluten-free roasted Brussels sprouts recipe! Paired with red onion and Jerk Sauce.
Grain-Free | Vegan | Vegetarian | Paleo | Plant-Based
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, quartered, stems and ragged outer leaves remove
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup jerk sauce (Daddy C’s Jamaican Jerk Sauce)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and set an oven rack in the middle. Grease the baking dish or line it with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix the brussels sprouts, red onion, and olive oil. Roast until tender and golden brown, about 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and hashtag it #eatforlifer #makeitglutenree — We love to see your creations on Instagram and Facebook! Find us: @eatforlifebymarsha