Here is a quick and delicious gluten-free carrot cake recipe using Goodums cookie mix!
- 1 package gluten-free cookie mix (Goodums Oat Cholate Chip with Carrot)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or dried fruits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Add the cookie mix to a food processor or blender and finely grind the mix.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and oil. Add the cookie mix and nutmeg, and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before frosting. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and hashtag it #eatforlifer #makeitglutenree — We love to see your